England and Its Rulers 1066-1307, 3rd Edition
September 2006, ©2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- New edition of the standard introduction to this popular period of English history.
- Three new chapters examine the social and economic history of the period and the British dimension of English history.
- Assesses the reigns of successive monarchs including William the Conqueror, Henry I, Richard the Lionheart, and King John.
- Includes an epilogue on the reign of Edward I (1272-1307).
- Suggestions for further reading have been fully updated, while additions and amendments have been made throughout.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
England and Its Rulers 1066-1307, 3rd Edition (US $48.95)
-and- Early Modern England 1485-1714: A Narrative History, 2nd Edition (US $57.95)
Total List Price: US $106.90
Discounted Price: US $80.17 (Save: US $26.73)