A Companion to Europe 1900-1945
January 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This volume brings together a distinguished group of international scholars to discuss the major debates in the study of early twentieth-century Europe.
- Brings together contributions from a distinguished group of international scholars.
- Provides an overview of current thinking on the period.
- Traces the great political, social and economic upheavals of the time.
- Illuminates perennial themes, as well as new areas of enquiry.
- Takes a pan-European approach, highlighting similarities and differences across nations and regions.