The Blackwell Dictionary of Western Philosophy
October 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The Blackwell Dictionary of Western Philosophy is a concise reference to the whole history of western philosophy, from ancient Greece to the present day.
- Spans all the major branches of western philosophical inquiry, all of the key figures
- Explains the meaning and usage of each philosophical concept in a fresh and engaging style
- Each entry on philosophical terms concludes with an illustrative quotation from a significant philosopher, to enhance the reader’s understanding
- Entries on terms and individual philosophers are fully cross-referenced
- Co-written by the editor of the popular volume The Blackwell Companion to Philosophy (Second Edition, 2002)