How to Study: Practical Tips for Students
September 2003, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
How to Study contains around 1,000 practical tips, taking students at college or university from their first lectures through to their final exams and beyond.
- The ideal companion for all students at college or university.
- Contains around 1,000 practical tips, taking students from their first lectures through to their final exams and beyond.
- Helps students to get through assessments, with suggestions about how to write essays, give presentations, prepare for and sit exams.
- Gives advice on how to handle the ups and downs of being a student, including managing disappointments and getting out of trouble.
- Helps students to get a job, with tips on creating a powerful CV, filling in job applications and succeeding at interview.
- All the tips are written in a jargon-free, friendly style and are illustrated with humorous cartoons.