Research Methods in Geography: A Critical Introduction
May 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
This comprehensive textbook offers a conceptual and practical introduction to research methodology, data collection, and techniques used in both human and physical geography.
- Explores a full range of contemporary geographic techniques, including statistics, mathematical analysis, GIS, and remote sensing
- Unique in both content and organization, it brings together a team of internationally recognized specialists to create a balanced approach between physical geography, human geography, and research techniques
- Includes a series of foundational chapters offering multiple perspectives on the central questions in research methods
- Examines the conceptual frameworks and practical issues behind data acquisition and analysis, and how to interpret results
- Includes explanations of key terminology and exercises throughout