Research Methods in Geography: A Critical Introduction
May 2010, ©2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Explores a full range of contemporary geographic techniques, including statistics, mathematical analysis, GIS, and remote sensing
- Unique in both content and organization, it brings together a team of internationally recognized specialists to create a balanced approach between physical geography, human geography, and research techniques
- Includes a series of foundational chapters offering multiple perspectives on the central questions in research methods
- Examines the conceptual frameworks and practical issues behind data acquisition and analysis, and how to interpret results
- Includes explanations of key terminology and exercises throughout
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Research Methods in Geography: A Critical Introduction (US $49.95)
-and- Political Ecology: A Critical Introduction, 2nd Edition (US $46.95)
Total List Price: US $96.90
Discounted Price: US $72.67 (Save: US $24.23)