Managing the Global Workforce
March 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- new up-to-date coverage of stages of global development for organizations
- presents 'three ways to organize the HR Function' world-wide
- sets out cross-border differences in employment laws
- includes 'the strategic global assignment process' - self-assessment of global competence
- concludes by mapping future developments in field
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Managing the Global Workforce (US $39.95)
-and- China Versus the West: The Global Power Shift of the 21st Century (US $34.95)
Total List Price: US $74.90
Discounted Price: US $56.17 (Save: US $18.73)