Wildlife Ecology, Conservation and Management, 2nd Edition
January 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Expanded and updated, this second edition includes new chapters on understanding ecosystems and the use of computer models in wildlife management
- Gives a comprehensive, up-to-date overview of ecology including the latest theories on population dynamics and conservation
- Reviews practical applications and techniques and how these can be used to formulate realistic objectives with in an ecological framework
- Examples of real-life management situations from around the world provide a broad perspective on the international problems of conservation
- Worked examples on CD enable students to practice calculations explained in the text
Artwork from the book is available to instructors online at www.blackwellpublishing.com/sinclair. An Instructor manual CD-ROM for this title is available. Please contact our Higher Education team at HigherEducation@wiley.com for more information.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Wildlife Ecology, Conservation and Management, 2nd Edition (US $104.95)
-and- Wildlife Search and Rescue: A Guide for First Responders (US $63.95)
Total List Price: US $168.90
Discounted Price: US $126.67 (Save: US $42.23)