Knowledge at Work: Creative Collaboration in the Global Economy
September 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- This highly topical book focuses on work-based projects as a focus for organizational learning.
- Establishes the link between individual, community, organization and industry learning.
- Suggests that organizations need to recognise and understand this link if they are to capitalize on project-based learning.
- Incorporates material on project-based learning in virtual communities.
- Refers to different examples, such as the film industry, the software industry and the boat building industry.
- Includes end-of-chapter questions provoking reflection and discussion.