Testing People at Work: Competencies in Psychometric Testing
February 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
- Designed for students taking selection and assessment courses.
- Covers the whole process of testing, from job analysis to reporting results.
- Uses new theoretical frameworks for the topics of personality and motivation.
- Features an extensive discussion of ethics in selection and assessment.
- Includes questions testing understanding and suggestions for further reading.
- Incorporates many tables and diagrams giving practical help to users of psychometric tests.
- Accompanied by supplementary online material, at www.blackwellpublishing.com/testing/.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Testing People at Work: Competencies in Psychometric Testing (US $174.95)
Total List Price: US $218.94
Discounted Price: US $164.20 (Save: US $54.74)