Testing People at Work: Competencies in Psychometric Testing
February 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Testing People at Work is an authoritative, practical text on selection and assessment. It explains psychometric testing in occupational settings and also covers other methods of selection such as assessment centres and e-selection. The book systematically covers all the topics required for the BPS Certificates of Competence in Testing Levels A and B.
- Designed for students taking selection and assessment courses.
- Covers the whole process of testing, from job analysis to reporting results.
- Uses new theoretical frameworks for the topics of personality and motivation.
- Features an extensive discussion of ethics in selection and assessment.
- Includes questions testing understanding and suggestions for further reading.
- Incorporates many tables and diagrams giving practical help to users of psychometric tests.
- Accompanied by supplementary online material, at www.blackwellpublishing.com/testing/.