Philosophical Foundations of Neuroscience
April 2003, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
In this provocative survey, a distinguished philosopher and a leading neuroscientist outline the conceptual problems at the heart of cognitive neuroscience.
- Surveys the conceptual problems inherent in many neuroscientific theories.
- Encourages neuroscientists to pay more attention to conceptual questions.
- Provides conceptual maps for students and researchers in cognitive neuroscience and psychology.
- Written by a distinguished philosopher and leading neuroscientist.
- Avoids the use of philosophical jargon.
- Constitutes an essential reference work for elucidation of concepts in cognitive neuroscience and psychology.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Philosophical Foundations of Neuroscience (US $57.95)
Total List Price: US $91.90
Discounted Price: US $68.92 (Save: US $22.98)