European Annual Review, European Industrial Relations: Annual Review 2001/2002
November 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
1. The Politics of Europe 2001: Adversity and Persistence (Erik Jones).
2. Unemployment, the 'new economy' and EU economic performance (Steve Bradley).
3. A Transition Year for Employment in Europe: EU Governance and National Diversity Under Scrutiny (Janine Goetschy).
4. The European Company Statue: Employee Involvement--and Beyond (Berndt Keller).
5. Multinationals in Europe 2001-2: Home Country, Host Country and Sector Effects in the Context of Crisis (Ian Clark, Trevor Colling, Phil Almond, Paddy Gunnigle, Mike Morley, Rene Peters and Maria Portillo).
6. Trade Unions' Changing Role: Membership Erosion, Organisational Reform, and Social Partnership in Europe (Bernhard Ebbinghaus).
7. Reinventing the European Corporation? Corporate Governance, Social Policy and the Single Market (Catherine Barnard and Simon Deakin).
8. Gender Mainstreaming and Gender Equality in the EU Employment Strategy (Jill Rubery).
9. Employment Relations in Central and Eastern Europe in 2001: An Emerging capitalist Periphery (Roderick Martin and Anamaria Cristescu-Martin).
10. European Industrial Relations in 2001: A Chronicle of Events (mark Gilman and Andrea Broughton).
Buy Both and Save 25%!
European Annual Review, European Industrial Relations: Annual Review 2001/2002 (US $74.95)
Total List Price: US $99.90
Discounted Price: US $74.92 (Save: US $24.98)