The European Union: Annual Review 2002/2003
November 2003, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
1. Keynote Article: Recent Trends in the Franco-German Relationship: Thomas Pederesen (University of Aarhus).
2. Governance and Institutions: Anticipating the Impact of Enlargement: Desmond Dinan (George Mason University).
3. The Spanish Presidency: Catalysing a New Axis in the EU?: Esther Barbé (Universitate Autonoma de Barcelona).
4. The Danish Presidency: ‘Wonderful Copenhagen’: Lykke Friis (Confederation of Danish Industries).
5. Internal Policy Developments: Hussein Kassim (University of London).
6. The European Central Bank in 2002: Waiting for Recovery: Massimo Beber (University of Cambridge).
7. Legal Developments: Jo Hunt (Cardiff Law School, University of Wales).
8. External Policy Developments: David Allen and Michael Smith (Loughborough University).
9. Enlarging the European Union: Julie Smith (Royal Institute of International Affairs).
10. Justice and Home Affairs: Jörg Monar (University of Sussex).
11. Developments in the Member States: Michael Bruter (London School of Economics and Political Science).
12. Developments in the Applicant States: Karen Henderson (University of Leicester).
13. Developments in the Economies of the European Union: Nigel Grimwade (South Bank University).
14. Developments in the Economies of the Applicant States: Debra Johnson (University of Hull).
15. Chronology: The European Union in 2002: Lee Miles (University of Hull).
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The European Union: Annual Review 2002/2003 (US $44.95)
-and- The JCMS Annual Review of the European Union in 2010 (US $39.95)
Total List Price: US $84.90
Discounted Price: US $63.67 (Save: US $21.23)