The European Union: Annual Review 2002/2003
November 2003, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- New innovative focus covering political and economic developments in applicant countries soon to full members of the union.
- Covers the key developments in the European Union and its Member States in 2002/2003.
- Contains analytical articles on key political, economic and legal issues in the EU by leading experts, together with a keynote article.
- The Review is the most up-to-date and authoritative source of information for those engaged in teaching and research or who are simply interested in the European Union.
- Includes an invaluable guide to EU documents and publications - and the various websites of the EU - together with a chronology of key events, and a list of all the books submitted to the JCMS for review.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The European Union: Annual Review 2002/2003 (US $44.95)
-and- The JCMS Annual Review of the European Union in 2010 (US $39.95)
Total List Price: US $84.90
Discounted Price: US $63.67 (Save: US $21.23)