Surveys in Economic Growth: Theory and Empirics
February 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
2. Specifying Human Capital: Ludger Wõßmann (Ifo Institute for Economic Research, Munich).
3. Cost and Income Based Measures of Human Capital: Trinh Le, John Gibson (University of Waikato, New Zealand) and Les Oxley (University of Canterbury, New Zealand).
4. What Have We Learnt From the Convergence Debate?: Nazrul Islam (Emory University).
5. How Large is International Trade’s Effect on Economic Growth?: Joshua J. Lewer (West Texas, A & M University) and Hendrik Van den Berg (University of Nebraska).
6. Fiscal Policy and Economic Growth: Martin Zagler (Vienna University of Economics & Business Administration and Free University of Bozen, Bolzano) and Georg Durnecker (Vienna University of Economics & Business Administration).
7. Growth and Unemployment: Towards a Theoretical Integration: Fabio Aricó (University of Pavia).
8. Productivity, Technology and Economic Growth: What is the Relationship?: Kenneth I Carlaw (University of Canterbury, New Zealand) and Richard G. Lipsey (Simon Fraser University, Canada).
9. The Long-Run Implications of Growth Theories: Jonathan Temple (University of Bristol).