Surveys in Economic Growth: Theory and Empirics
February 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
This volume discusses recent work on economic growth from both theoretical and empirical points of view.
- An in-depth discussion of recent work on economic growth.
- Keeps readers abreast of the central ideas in the field.
- Presents both theoretical and empirical points of view.
- Accessible to the technically competent non-specialist economist.
- Covers topics such as technical progress, human capital, international trade, convergence, unemployment, and fiscal policy.