Agrarian Change, Gender and Land Rights
July 2003, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
2. Agrarian Change, Gender and Land Rights: Shahra Razavi (United Nations Research Institute for Social Development (UNRISD), Geneva).
3. Global Capitalism, Deflation and Agrarian Crisis in Developing Countries: Utsa Patnaik (Jawaharlal Nehru University).
4. Policy Discourses on Women’s Land Rights in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Implications of the Re-turn to the Customary: Anne Whitehead (University of Sussex) and Dzodzi Tsikata (University of Ghana).
5. Piety in the Sky? Gender Policy and Land Reform in South Africa: Cherryl Walker.
6. Securing Women’s Interests within Land Tenure Reforms: Recent Debates in Tanzania: Dzodzi Tsikata (lives in Durham).
7. Gender and Land Rights Revisited: Exploring New Prospects via the State, Family and Market: Bina Agarwal (University of Delhi).
8. The Cry for Land: Agrarian Reform, Gender and Land Rights in Uzbekistan: Deniz Kandiyoti (University of London).
9. Women’s Land Rights and Rural Social Movements in the Brazilian Agrarian Reform: Carmen Diana Deere (Universty of Massachusetts).