The Blackwell Encyclopedia of Management, Volume 10, Operations Management, 2nd Edition
June 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- This new edition contains over 250 fully updated entries in operations management;
- All bibliographies have been significantly up-dated and extended;
- Features 93 new entries across a wide range of areas, including: service, strategy, technology and innovation;
- Expands on core entries such as the newsvendor model;
- Contains entries from 31 new, worldwide authors, featuring more than 50 international contributors in total.