Introduction to Veterinary and Comparative Forensic Medicine
June 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- A groundbreaking book in an emerging new speciality;
- The only book of its kind dealing with all groups of animals and other comparative aspects;
- Covers issues including animal welfare, conservation, wildlife crime, clinical examinations, necropsy, site visits, human/animal abuse and appearance in court;
- A vital reference for members of the veterinary profession, lawyers, enforcement bodies and welfare and conservation organizations;
- An important step forward in the evolution of animal forensics as an academic discipline.