Ecology: From Individuals to Ecosystems, 4th Edition
July 2005, ©2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Part 1. ORGANISMS .
1. Organisms in their environments: the evolutionary backdrop.
4. Life, death and life histories.
5. Intraspecific competition.
6. Dispersal, dormancy and metapopulations.
7. Ecological applications at the level of organisms and single-species populations Part 2. SPECIES INTERACTIONS.
8. Interspecific competition.
9. The nature of predation.
10. The population dynamics of predation.
11. Decomposers and detritivores.
12. Parasitism and disease.
13. Symbiosis and mutualism.
15. Ecological applications at the level of population interactions Part 3. COMMUNITIES AND ECOSYSTEMS .
16. The nature of the community.
17. The flux of energy through ecosystems.
18. The flux of matter through ecosystems.
19. The influence of population interactions on community structure.
20. Food webs.
21. Patterns in species richness.
22. Ecological applications at the level of communities and ecosystems.