Harry Gunnison Brown: An Orthodox Economist and His Contributions, 3rd Edition
November 2002, Wiley-Blackwell
- Ryan explores the work of Harry Gunnison Brown, one the most important innovators in American economic history
- Summarizes Brown’s theoretical insights as well as the intellectual contexts in which they were developed
2. Land as a Factor of Production.
3. Capital and Interest Theories.
4. Monetary Economics.
6. Land Value Taxation.
7. Regulation and Rate-Making.
8. International Trade and Finance.
9. Contributions as an Educator.
Books, Articles and Letters by Harry Gunnison Brown.
Co-Edited or Co-Authored Books and Articles.
Laurence S. Moss now serves as editor of The American Journal of Economics and Sociology. He is a Professor of Economics at Babson College and has served as the President of the History of Economics Society. He is also a well-known historian of economic thought. Moss is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association and now serves on the Standing Committee on Pro Bono Legal Services of the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court.
Harry Gunnison Brown: An Orthodox Economist and His Contributions, 3rd Edition (US $113.95)
Total List Price: US $155.90
Discounted Price: US $116.92 (Save: US $38.98)