Psychological Approaches to Rehabilitation after Traumatic Brain Injury
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
1. Introduction to Traumatic Brain Injury: Nigel S. King and Andy Tyerman.
Part I: Service Provision:.
2. Acute Neuropsychological Rehabilitation Services: Katherine N. Carpenter.
3. Post-acute In-patient Rehabilitation: Joanna Collicutt McGrath.
4. Community Rehabilitation: Andy Tyerman and Nigel S. King.
5. Residential Services: Andrew D. Worthington and Robert N. Merriman.
Part II: Cognitive Rehabilitation:.
6. Communication Difficulties: Pat McKenna and Claire Willson.
7. Memory Problems: Barbara A. Wilson, Jonathan J. Evans and W. Huw Williams.
8. Visual-perceptual and Spatio-motor Disorders: Andrew D. Worthington and M. Jane Riddoch.
9. Executive and Attentional Problems: Jonathan J. Evans.
Part III: Behavioural and Emotional Interventions:.
10. Behaviour Problems: Andrew D. Worthington and Rodger Ll. Wood.
11. Fear, Anxiety and Depression: Joanna Collicutt McGrath.
12. Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Traumatic Brain Injury: Nigel S. King.
13. Facilitating Psychological Adjustment: Andy Tyerman.
Part IV: Vocational Rehabilitation:.
14. Return to Previous Employment: Roger Johnson and Sue Stoten.
15. Vocational Rehabilitation Programmes: Andy Tyerman, Ruth Tyerman and Peter Viney.
16. Supported Employment and Job Coaching: David Carew and Sylvia Collumb.
Part V: Family Interventions:.
17. Brain Injury and the Family: A Review: Michael Oddy and Camilla Herbert.
18. Working with Families: A Community Service Example: Andy Tyerman and Sandra Barton.
19. Familial Brain Injury: Impact on and Interventions with Children: Audrey Daisley and Guinevere Webster.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Psychological Approaches to Rehabilitation after Traumatic Brain Injury (US $202.95)
Total List Price: US $260.95
Discounted Price: US $195.71 (Save: US $65.24)