Contesting the Crusades
February 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
- An authoritative introduction to the crusades.
- Steers readers through the key debates in this popular area of medieval history.
- Written by one of the most distinguished historians in the field.
- Draws on the author’s 30 years’ experience of crusading scholarship.
- Issues addressed range from the definition of ‘crusade’, through the motivation and intentions of the crusaders, to the consequences of the crusades for European society