Stich and His Critics
April 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
1. Is There a Role for Representational Content in Scientific Psychology?: Frances Egan (Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey).
2. Representationalism Reconsidered: Peter Godfrey-Smith (Harvard University).
3. On Determining What There Isn’t: Michael Devitt (City University of New York).
4. Eliminativism and The Theory of Reference: Frank Jackson (The Australian National University).
5. Why Isn’t Stich an ElimiNativist?: Fiona Cowie (California Institute of Technology).
6. A Defense of the Use of Intuitions in Philosophy: Ernest Sosa (Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey).
7. Reflections on Cognitive and Epistemic Diversity: Can a Stich in Time Save Quine?: Michael Bishop (Florida State University).
8. Simulation Theory and Cognitive Neuroscience: Alvin Goldman (Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey).
9. The Triumph of a Reasonable Man: Stich, Mindreading and Nativism: Kim Sterelny (The Australian National University and Victoria University of Wellington).
10. Against Moral Nativism: Jesse J. Prinz (City University of New York).
11. Replies: Stephen Stich (Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey).
List of Publications by Stephen Stich.