Molecular Hematology, 2nd Edition
February 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Molecular Haematology provides essential reading for those with minimal exposure to, or understanding of, molecular biological techniques. There is an extensive glossary and each chapter is written with the non-specialist in mind.
Molecular Haematology is ideal for:
- Trainees and residents in hematology
- Hematologists in practice
Why Buy This Book?
Unique text providing a core knowledge base for those with little exposure to molecular biological methods
- Focuses on the clinical relevance of molecular biology in haematology
- Complete revision of text and ten new chapters to cover all groundbreaking developments in the field
- Each chapter summarizes the impact made by molecular research on understanding the pathogenesis of a variety of blood disorders
- International team of contributors recruited from top specialist units around the world