Theory of Addiction
February 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
2. Definition, theory and observation.
3. Beginning the journey: addiction as choice.
4. Choice is not enough: the concepts of impulse and self-control.
5. Addiction, habit and instrumental learning.
6. Addiction in populations, and comprehensive theories.
7. Development of a comprehensive theory.
8. A synthetic theory of motivation.
9. A theory of addiction
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Theory of Addiction (US $48.99)
-and- Manual of Smoking Cessation: A Guide for Counsellors and Practitioners (US $58.99)
Total List Price: US $107.98
Discounted Price: US $80.98 (Save: US $27.00)