Theory of Addiction
February 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Designed to enable students, practitioners and researchers to establish a starting point in the labyrinthine world of addiction theory, Theory of Addiction supports abstract thinking with concrete and realistic scenarios, underlining the centrality of theoretical understanding to working with addiction.
- Presents a digest of major existing theories in one volume
- Develops a new synthetic theory of addiction
- Recognises the diversity of the experience of addiction
- Discusses factors at the level of both the individual and populations
- Provides key recommendations for the development of effective interventions
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Theory of Addiction (US $48.99)
-and- Manual of Smoking Cessation: A Guide for Counsellors and Practitioners (US $58.99)
Total List Price: US $107.98
Discounted Price: US $80.98 (Save: US $27.00)