A Companion to Hume
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Demonstrates the range of Hume's work and illuminates the ongoing debates that it has generated.
- Comprised of twenty-nine essays by leading scholars in the field.
- Organized by subject, with introductions to each section to orient the reader.
- Explores topics such as knowledge, passion, morality, religion, economics, and politics.
- Examines the paradoxes of Hume's thought and his legacy, covering the methods, themes, and consequences of his contributions to philosophy.