Transforming Nursing Through Reflective Practice, 2nd Edition
July 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This invaluable book enables nurses to continually evaluate their own practice in order to inform their approaches to reflection; critique, develop and monitor their professional practice; and thereby improve the quality of their patient care. There is a greater emphasis in the new edition on transforming practice, the research base for reflective practice and grounding the reflective process in clinical practice.
* Examines the contribution of reflective practice to nursing
* Enables nurses to continually develop their practice and improve patient care
* Includes insights from many areas of clinical practice
* Explores the role of reflection in clinical supervision and research studies
* Examines the role of narrative and reflective dialogue in reflective practice