Vital Notes for Nurses: Health Assessment
December 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Vital notes for nurses: Health assessment explores concepts of holism, health and illness, factors to consider when assessing patients, communication skills needed for assessment, and all aspects of holistic assessment including physical, psychological, social, cultural and spiritual factors and nutritional needs.
* Provides a concise, accessible introduction to health assessment
* Includes physical, psychological, social, cultural and spiritual health assessment
* Explores essential concepts in assessment and care planning
* Within the Vital Notes for Nurses series
* Adopts a holistic approach