The Blackwell Companion to Syntax, Volumes I-V
February 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- A unique collection of 70 newly-commissioned case studies, offering access to research completed over the last 40 years.
- Brings together the world’s leading syntacticians to provide a large and diverse number of case studies in the field.
- Explores a comprehensive range of syntax topics from an historical perspective.
- Investigates empirical domains which have been well-documented and which have played a prominent role in theoretical syntax at some stage in the development of generative grammar.
- Serves as a research tool for not only theoretical linguistics but also the various forms of applied linguistics.
- Contains an accessible alphabetical structure, with an index integral to each volume featuring keywords and key figures.
- Each multi-volume set is also accompanied by a CD Rom of the entire Companion.
- Published within the prestigious Blackwell Handbooks in Linguistics series, this multi-volume work can be relied upon to deliver the quality and expertise with which Blackwell Publishing’s linguistics list is associated.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Blackwell Companion to Syntax, Volumes I-V (US $1,455.00)
-and- The Blackwell Companion to Phonology, 5-Volume Set (US $1,035.00)
Total List Price: US $2,490.00
Discounted Price: US $1,867.50 (Save: US $622.50)