Teaching and Learning: Lessons from Psychology
December 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Part I Beginning to Teach.
1. The Repertoire of Teaching.
2. Learning and Task Demands.
3. Classrooms as Environments for Learning.
4. The Management of Order.
5. Lesson Design.
Part II The Psychology of Human Learning and Motivation.
6. Intuitive Learning.
7. Innate Capacities and Cultural Learning.
8. The Challenge of Deliberate Learning.
9. Human Motivation.
10. Influencing Student Motivation.
11. The Developing Mind.
12. Individual Differences.
Part III Extending Teaching.
13. Special Educational Needs, Bullying and Child Abuse.
14. Gender and Ethnicity.
15. Assessment for Learning.
16. Developing as a Professional Teacher.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Teaching and Learning: Lessons from Psychology (US $54.95)
Total List Price: US $94.95
Discounted Price: US $71.21 (Save: US $23.74)