Geomorphology of Upland Peat: Erosion, Form and Landscape Change
June 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Written by two leading experts in the field
- Presents the most detailed and current work to date
- Written in a style that is both intelligent and accessible
- Offers a careful synthesis of existing literature on peat erosion
- Incorporates new research ideas and data
- Fully illustrated with original drawings and photographs
- Relevant and information for a broad audience working on organic sediments in various environments