Guide to Management Research Methods
February 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
This text shows business students how to conduct reliable research and how to argue the soundness of their research approach.
- A practical introduction to research methods for business students.
- Gives students the ability to conduct reliable research on the basis of empirical field data.
- Takes students through the research process systematically, from the initial definition of a research problem to the final presentation of results.
- Demonstrates the interrelationships between the different stages in a research project.
- Helps students to decide which methods are most appropriate.
- Teaches students to think both critically and creatively about research methods.
- Includes the most up-to-date methods, including use of the Internet and email.
- Supported by real-life examples, cases and practical guidelines.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Guide to Management Research Methods (US $52.95)
Total List Price: US $77.90
Discounted Price: US $58.42 (Save: US $19.48)