Visual Fields via the Visual Pathway
May 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
2. Methods of Visual Field Assessment.
3. Programme Choice.
4. Ocular Media.
6. Optic Nerve.
7. Optic Chiasm.
8. Optic Tract.
9. Lateral Geniculate Body.
10. Optic Radiations.
11. Visual Cortex.
12. Differential Diagnosis.
13. Visual Field Artefacts and Errors of Interpretation.
Glossary of Terms in Visual Field Assessment
- Enlivens the relationship between the visual pathway and visual fields.
- Illustrated with 150 figures, including a wealth of visual field results, scans, photographs and line drawings. Each figure attracts a detailed descriptive caption.
Covers differential diagnosis and artefacts of testing.
Indicates signs and symptoms to help pinpoint the site of a lesion.
- Centres on examples of visual field results from both Humphrey automated and Goldmann manual perimetry.
- Provides footnotes on anatomy and pathology
Includes striking fundus pictures reproduced in colour
Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology
'...a very useful book for all clinicians and practitioners working in Opthalmology (and would be useful to neurologists too!!)...clearly written and easy to read, with an exhaustive list of references for further information'
British and Irish Orthoptic Journal, November 2007
Visual Fields via the Visual Pathway (US $124.99)
-and- Normal Binocular Vision: Theory, Investigation and Practical Aspects (US $72.99)
Total List Price: US $197.98
Discounted Price: US $148.48 (Save: US $49.50)