Interpreting Trauma Radiographs
August 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
2. A Radiologist's Perspective.
3. Legal Aspects Arising in the Reporting of X-rays.
4. Uncertainty and Bias in Decision Making.
5. Pattern Recognition.
6. Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology of the Skeletal System.
7. Skeletal Trauma of the Upper Limb.
8. Skeletal Trauma of the Lower Limb.
9. The Spine.
10. Pelvic Fractures.
11. Chest Trauma.
12. The Skull and Face.