Philosophy in Practice: An Introduction to the Main Questions, 2nd Edition
December 2003, ©2003, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Thoroughly revised edition of a popular introductory philosophy textbook.
- Contains new discussions of philosophy of religion, freedom, The Matrix, and the epistemology of the internet.
- Offers a wealth of pedagogical features to guide students through the text, including discussion plans at the beginning of each section, questions, chapter summaries, annotated guides to further reading, and a glossary.
- Classic passages from the history of philosophy are used throughout, and each part ends with a one-page historical summary.
- Includes an on-line teacher's guide with teaching suggestions, tests, and essay topics at: www.blackwellpublishing.com/pip
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Philosophy in Practice: An Introduction to the Main Questions, 2nd Edition (US $62.95)
-and- Thinking Through Film: Doing Philosophy, Watching Movies (US $36.95)
Total List Price: US $99.90
Discounted Price: US $74.92 (Save: US $24.98)