Mergers and Acquisitions: Creating Integrative Knowledge
June 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This book reviews both successful and unsuccessful mergers and acquisitions, exploring the reasons why so many fail to live up to expectations.
- An exploration of why mergers and acquisitions succeed or fail, based on rigorous scholarly research.
- Stretches the boundaries of what we know about these complex phenomena.
- Presents original ideas about the merger and acquisition strategy, the effects of mergers and acquisitions on performance, and the critical processes involved in implementation and integration.
- Explores new areas, such as the role of culture and leadership, and the importance of knowledge transfer and learning.
- Includes contributions from both highly respected scholars and up-and-coming stars in the field.