Geographies and Moralities: International Perspectives on Development, Justice and Place
November 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Covers both the geographical context of morality, and moralities in geographical methods and practices.
- Contains up-to-date case studies based on original research.
- Deals with controversial issues, such as problems of globalization, European integration, human rights in Nigeria, territorial conflict in Israel, and land reform in post-apartheid South Africa.
- The editors are well-published leading international authorities.
- The contributors are drawn from Australia, Eastern Europe, Israel, South Africa, the UK and the US.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Geographies and Moralities: International Perspectives on Development, Justice and Place (US $92.95)
-and- Learning the City: Knowledge and Translocal Assemblage (US $89.95)
Total List Price: US $182.90
Discounted Price: US $137.17 (Save: US $45.73)