The Fifth Decade of Cardiac Pacing
December 2003, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- brings into focus the major advances in cardiac pacing in the last 5-6 years.
- Emphasis on new techniques for the treatment of congestive heart failure.
- Controversial indications for pacing are included especially atrial fibrillation.
- The interface of pacemaker and defibrillator is discussed to highlight the new field of pacing by ICDs which is quite different from conventional pacing.
- The book should be valuable to all involved with the care of patients with implanted devices.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Fifth Decade of Cardiac Pacing (US $169.95)
Total List Price: US $252.90
Discounted Price: US $189.67 (Save: US $63.23)