Organization: Contemporary Principles and Practice
February 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Written in an approachable style, and featuring new international examples, this is a major contemporary guide to the role of organizations and people in business success.
- A revealing account of new internal organizational forms and the evolution of organization to meet new demands
- Makes state-of-the-art principles and practice available to students and practitioners
- Covers a broad range of topics, from integration, control, reward policies, outsourcing, flexibility and strategic alliances, to trust, learning, and corporate governance
- Draws upon recent research and good business journalism
- Features new international examples
- Each chapter contains summaries of key points, lists of practical guidelines, questions for discussion, and suggestions for further reading
- Fully supported by web-based Instructor Manual with teacher notes and powerpoint slides; visit www.blackwellpublishing.com/child
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Organization: Contemporary Principles and Practice (US $63.50)
-and- Driven to Lead: Good, Bad, and Misguided Leadership (US $42.00)
Total List Price: US $105.50
Discounted Price: US $79.12 (Save: US $26.38)