Business Ethics and the Natural Environment
January 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
1. Ethics: Terms and Forms of Reasoning.
Case 1: New England Fisheries.
2. From Ethics to Business Ethics.
Case 2: Hooker Chemical and Love Canal.
3. From Ethics to Environmental Ethics.
Case 3: Great Apes as Bushmeat.
4. The Law and the Natural Environment.
Case 4: Pacific Lumber.
5. Green Strategies and New Opportunities.
Case 5: Ben & Jerry’s.
6. Globalizing: Environmental Problems Abroad.
Case 6: Shell Oil in Nigeria.
7. The Role of Civil Society Organizations.
Case 7: Monsanto and the GMOs.
8. Sustainability: The New Directions for Business.
Case 8: The Bronx Community Paper Company.