Psychological Development and Early Childhood
August 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- One of a series of four books which form part of the Open University course Child Development.
- A broad and accessible introduction to theory and research, presenting integrated research-based accounts of development in key areas of early childhood.
- A focus on modern developmental theories is complemented by detailed consideration of models of developmental processes.
- A theme that runs through the book is a concern with the ways in which biological, social and cultural influences interact in development.
- Course text for the Open University course ED209.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Psychological Development and Early Childhood (US $59.95)
-and- Cyberbullying: Bullying in the Digital Age, 2nd Edition (US $25.95)
Total List Price: US $85.90
Discounted Price: US $64.42 (Save: US $21.48)