Developmental Psychology in Action
April 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This is the final book in a series of four which form part of
the Open University course Child Development. The series provides a
detailed and thorough undergraduate-level introduction to the
central concepts, theories, current issues and research evidence in
Developmental Psychology in Action is a course text for the Open University course ED209 Child Development.
2. Specific learning difficulties.
3. The biological bases of SpLDs.
Karen Littleton is Senior Lecturer in Developmental Psychology
at The Open University
Kieron Sheehy is Lecturer in Developmental Psychology at The Open University
- Looks at how psychologists contribute to the development and
well-being of children in practical ways.
- Considers the role of psychologists and psychological theory
with respect to specific topics.
- Focuses on child development in the context of social,
educational and clinical issues.
- Authored by active researchers and practitioners in each
- Each chapter provides an introduction to the topic under
discussion and aims to stimulate reflection and evaluation
Is a course text for the Open University course ED209 Child Development.
Developmental Psychology in Action (US $53.95)
-and- Cyberbullying: Bullying in the Digital Age, 2nd Edition (US $26.95)
Total List Price: US $80.90
Discounted Price: US $60.67 (Save: US $20.23)