Scripture and Metaphysics: Aquinas and the Renewal of Trinitarian Theology
May 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- A major contribution to contemporary theological debate.
- Bridges the gap between scriptural and metaphysical approaches to biblical narratives.
- Retrieves Aquinas’s understanding of theology as contemplative wisdom.
- Structured around Aquinas’s treatise on the triune God in his ‘Summa Theologiae’.
- Argues that intellectual contemplation is part of a broader spiritual journey towards a better understanding of God.
- Contributes to the current resurgence of Thomistic theology in both Protestant and Catholic circles.