Gendered Talk at Work: Constructing Gender Identity Through Workplace Discourse
July 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
1. The role of gender in workplace talk.
2. Gender and leadership talk at work.
3. Relational practice – not just women’s work.
4. Humour in the workplace – not just men’s play.
5. Contest, challenge and complaint - gendered discourse?.
6. Women and men telling stories at work.
7. Giving women the last word.
Appendix: Transcription Conventions.