Ecological Bulletins, 51, Targets and Tools for the Maintenance of Forest Biodiversity
May 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Maintaining forest biodiversity by combining protection, management and restoration of forest and woodland landscapes is a central component of sustainable development.
- Evidence that there are threshold levels for how much habitat loss may be tolerated for viable populations of specialised species to be maintained.
- Policy-makers, businesses and managers pose questions about how to balance use of renewable forest resources and conserve biodiversity.
- Examples are presented on how biodiversity assessments can be made.
- Proposes how the critical gaps in our knowledge identified throughout the book could be filled through macroecological research and international co-operation.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Ecological Bulletins, 51, Targets and Tools for the Maintenance of Forest Biodiversity (US $104.95)
Total List Price: US $169.90
Discounted Price: US $127.42 (Save: US $42.48)