Protocols for Predictable Aesthetic Dental Restorations
May 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
The book focuses on the principles of aesthetic work across the dentist's repertoire, rather than concentrating on one particular technique. For this reason, it will add value to the range of daily restorative work in the dental surgery.
2. The Health, Function and Aesthetic Triad.
3. Choice of All-ceramic Systems.
4. Colour and Shade Analysis.
5. Foundations and Intra-radicular Support.
6. Tooth Preparation.
7. Therapeutic Temporary Restorations.
8. Biological Impressions.
9. Try-in Procedures.
10. Cementation and Dentine Bonding Agents
- Contains stunning colour photography, documenting step-by-step
- Digests scientific principles alongside clinical
- Features handy tips based on years of completed case work
- Comments on potential lifespans of restorations
- Useful tables offer guidance on the characteristics and choice
- Considers laboratory interactions alongside the clinical environment
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Protocols for Predictable Aesthetic Dental Restorations (US $148.99)
-and- Restorative Dentistry: An Integrated Approach, 2nd Edition (US $105.99)
Total List Price: US $254.98
Discounted Price: US $191.23 (Save: US $63.75)