The Blackwell Encyclopedia of Management, Volume 1, Accounting, 2nd Edition
June 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Contains contributions from over 120 world-renowned experts;
- Covers a wide range of topics in financial reporting, management accounting, auditing and social accounting;
- Focuses on the contribution of research to the analysis of existing accounting practices and to the development of new practices;
- Informs readers about different accounting topics and indicates how a variety of research perspectives can contribute to the debate over the future shape of accounting;
- Provides references to important sources in the academic and professional literature.